Posted by joy on Friday, April 12, 2013 at 9:15pm.
-----------the act of bringing land into U.S.through agreemrnt of a majority of congress.Texas and hawai joined the U.S.in this manner.
my answer:texas annexation-1845
U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 12, 2013 at 9:39pm
What is your question?
U.S/history AP - joy, Friday, April 12, 2013 at 9:42pm
to fill the dots at the begining
U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 12, 2013 at 9:51pm
OK. Then you're looking for an act that enabled the U.S. to bring territories in as states.
It may be the Statehood Act. Check your book.
U.S/history AP - me, Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 7:17pm
Which "act of Mexico herself," referred to by President Polk in this passage, was the cause of
war between the United States and Mexico?
Mexico’s refusal to discuss the U.S. offer to buy California and New Mexico
Mexico’s massacre of the Alamo defenders
Mexican soldiers’ attack on General Zachary Taylor’s forces in a disputed border area
Mexico’s refusal to honor the U.S. annexation of Texas
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S/history AP - 1------------the act of bringing land into U.S.through ...
- HISTORY - The minister sent to Mexico in 1845 had strict orders to accomplish ...
- Texas History - Stephen F. Austin. 1. What allowed Austin to bring more than 1,...
- Social Studies - #1. Who was the backwoodsman who lost his life at the Alamo? a...
- Tx History - 1. Mr. Hunt lived in Ohio in 1843. He was concerned about the ...
- Texas History - Which of the following list of eras in Texas history in the ...
- English - When the United States voted in 1845 to annex Texas as the 28th state...
- history - the decree of april 6 1830 stopped immigration )to mexico from texas )...
- Social studies - Why did: George Childress, Lorenzo de zavala, James fanin, Sam ...
- ss --- pls check my work!!! - help pls asap!!! Who was the backwoodsman who lost...