Posted by Celest on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:26pm.
Which is the best way to find the weight of an elephant?
Is it B?
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:32pm
An elephant may weight 10,000 pounds.
A pound is 16 ounces.
16 * 10,000 = 160,000 ounces
Is there a better answer?
- math - Celest, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:36pm
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:42pm
A liter and a gallon measure volume -- like water or a soft drink.
- math - Reiny, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:55pm
My guess would be that its weight would be given in kg or in metric tons
- math - Damon, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 10:18pm
The ounce is the only weight measurement here. Kilograms measure mass not weight. However if this is elementary science they may not know that and would use kilograms for weight.
weight = mass * local acceleration of gravity
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - If the price of gasoline in Germany is about $1 per liter, what is the ...
- Physics - liter of biodiesel requires 5-7 kilograms of coffee grounds, how many...
- Math - Lamar wants to slice a 35-ounce tomato and a 28-ounce tomato into pieces ...
- math - A grocery store has a gallon of milk for $2.30. They also have a 4 litter...
- PHYSICS H - suppose an elephant and a feather fall from a skyscraper. in the ...
- math correct or no? - The birth weights of 4 childeren were 7 pounds 2 ounces, 6...
- math - The birth weight of childeren were 7 pounds 2 ounces, 6 pounds 10 ounces...
- Physical Science - 1. Which is faster,160 miles an hour or 300 inches a second? ...
- Math - A gallon of milk costs $3.80. If there are 128 ounces = 1 gallon ,how ...
- chemistry - question: "If gas is $1.20 per gallon, how much would it cost to ...