Posted by ben on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:01pm.
Which description best captures Abraham Lincoln's approach to slavery before he signed the Emancipation Proclamation?
A;Lincoln was himself pro-slavery, but thought that states should have the right to choose whether or not slavery was legal.
B;Lincoln was indifferent on the issue of slavery.
C;Lincoln was willing to free slaves, but his top priority was to save the Union.
D;Lincoln was an abolitionist who wanted to outlaw slavery by any means necessary.
LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:04pm
We'll be glad to check your answers.
LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:05pm
can you help witch one is it?
LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:10pm
Read this article.
LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:12pm
is it A?
LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:30pm
LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:33pm
LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:57pm
just tell me please
LA - Helper.exe has started up., Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 11:05am
Lincoln was willing to free slaves, but his top priority was to save the Union.
LA - R.I.P. ZAYN, Friday, April 3, 2015 at 5:25pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Soc. Studies - Which description best captures Abraham Lincoln's approach to ...
- SS-my answers - 1. About how many African Americans served in the Union army? 2,...
- US History - What best defines the Freeport Doctrine? A. legal counsel and jury ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - What was Lincoln's reasons for not emancipating slaves...
- History - What in his life made president Lincoln want to abolish slavery? I ...
- History - African Americans in the North greeted the Emancipation Proclamation A...
- History - 1.)Aside from slavery, which of the following best summarizes the ...
- History - 2.)In what way did Abraham Lincoln's election further divide the ...
- History - 6. Which of the following Civil War era presidential orders directly ...
- history - 3.Although Lincoln identified slavery as a "moral, political, and ...