Posted by ben on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:01pm.
Which description best captures Abraham Lincoln's approach to slavery before he signed the Emancipation Proclamation?
A;Lincoln was himself pro-slavery, but thought that states should have the right to choose whether or not slavery was legal.
B;Lincoln was indifferent on the issue of slavery.
C;Lincoln was willing to free slaves, but his top priority was to save the Union.
D;Lincoln was an abolitionist who wanted to outlaw slavery by any means necessary.
- LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:04pm
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:05pm
can you help witch one is it?
- LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:10pm
Read this article.
- LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:12pm
is it A?
- LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:30pm
- LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:33pm
- LA - ben, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 2:57pm
just tell me please
- LA - Helper.exe has started up., Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 11:05am
Lincoln was willing to free slaves, but his top priority was to save the Union.
- LA - R.I.P. ZAYN, Friday, April 3, 2015 at 5:25pm
Answer this Question
- Soc. Studies - Which description best captures Abraham Lincoln's approach to ...
- SS-my answers - 1. About how many African Americans served in the Union army? 2,...
- History - What in his life made president Lincoln want to abolish slavery? I ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - What was Lincoln's reasons for not emancipating slaves...
- History - African Americans in the North greeted the Emancipation Proclamation A...
- History - 6. Which of the following Civil War era presidential orders directly ...
- us history - Why does Lincoln sign the Emancipation Proclamation even though he ...
- Slavery - Did Lincoln have the constitutional power to abolish slavery (before ...
- 7th grade - Social Studies - how do you think women and native americans felt ...
- history - In 1860 what concerns were brought about during Lincoln's Presidency? ...