Posted by Cassie on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 1:16pm.
Which of the following compounds is an unsaturated hydrocarbon?
The general name for hydrocarbons with at least one triple covalent bond is ____.
What is the name of the smallest alkyne?
Which of the following is true about structural isomers?
Structural isomers have the same molecular formula.
Structural isomers have different physical and chemical properties.
Structural isomers have the same elemental composition.
*all of the above
Alkanes do not have geometric isomers because the carbon atoms in their carbon-carbon bonds are ____.
free to rotate
- Chemistry: Please check answers - DrBob222, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 6:44pm
See your other post above.
- Chemistry: Please check answers - mouna, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 11:30am
The prefixes cis- and trans- are used to identify _____ isomers.
- Chemistry: Please check answers - Emmanuel, Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 9:09pm
Name the 4 isomers of the compound with molecular formular c4h10o
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - 1. Which of the following compounds is an unsaturated hydrocarbon? ...
- chemistry: please check answers. - 1. How many valence electrons does a carbon ...
- hydrocarbons - hi I am learning about Hydrocarbons, and naming them is there any...
- Chemistry (please check) - 1)Which of the following compounds has the largest ...
- Science - 1) Which of the following is true about photosynthesis? A. It is an ...
- chemistry - Compare the three types of bonds based on valence electrons. ...
- chemistry - in a 300-500 word essay distinguish between an ionic bond, a ...
- chemistry - ionic componuds tend to have higher boiling points than covalent ...
- Bio-Chemistry - Which compound is capable of donating a proton (H+)? A. Acetic ...
- chemistry - What two conditions necessary for molecules to be polar? Her's my ...