Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:51pm.
CORRECT THIS SENTENCE ; I PREFER EATING FRIED FISH THAN EATING RICE.
GRAMMAR - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:52pm
I'll be glad to check your correction.
GRAMMAR - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:56pm
PREFER IS PREFERED
GRAMMAR - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:57pm
No. The present tense is ok.
What word can replace THAN ?
GRAMMAR - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:58pm
GRAMMAR - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 9:03pm
Study those sites.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - She is eating a noodle. (Does this mean she is eating a piece of ...
- p.s 38 - ￼zelk is cooking 1/3 of a bag of rice for a meal. He will give ...
- English - 1. They are eating cotton candy. 2. They are eating cotton candies. 3...
- science - what is an activity the uses all 5 senses Eating Fried Chicken.
- English - What is a good topic sentence for an essay about eating insects? *The ...
- Statistics - I have been working on the following homework problem: Consider ...
- English - 1.I cooked kimchi fried rice. 1-1. Kimchi fried rice was cooked by me...
- English - 1. Hangeul, the Korean alphabet was invented by King Sejong with the ...
- HEALTH - What are the three types of eating disorders discussed in your reading ...
- Grammar - 4. While walking at the park, John saw a raccoon eating potato chips. ...