Posted by sammi on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:06pm.
she needed a hook a line that would make the audience feel singers isolation.
Q. what is the meaning of the word isolation as it is used in this sentence
A. being alone
b. being angry
c. being restless
d. being confused
i don't understand so can You Give me a hint i think its one of b c or d ?
language arts - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:12pm
language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:13pm
Which of these definitions fits that sentence?
language arts - sammi, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:19pm
C restless Am i cerrect ?
language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ka - she needed a hook a line that would make the audience feel singers ...
- English - Can someone explain to me the difference between angry about and angry...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- language arts - 2. An example of literal description in the poem is (1 point)the...
- British Literature 2 - In Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, how do other ...
- English writing an e-mail - Thanks to all that helprd me regaurding my e-mail ...
- Language Arts - 1. What is Margot's motivation for saying "Sometimes I wish the ...
- English - 1. George Bernard Shaw criticized The Importance of Being Earnest for ...
- Reading Help - In hanging fire the recurring line "and momma's in the bedroom ...
- Language Art's - 2. An example of literal description in the poem is (1 point) A...