Posted by jeff on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 4:47pm.
What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the Dred Scott case?
Dred Scott should be considered free since he had lived in many states where slavery was banned.
Dred Scott could be free if he paid a fee.
Dred Scott was still a slave and not a citizen.
The case never reached the Supreme Court.
LA - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 4:52pm
LA - jeff, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 5:01pm
can you give me the right answer please
LA - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 5:05pm
You'd have saved both of us time if you'd read the first paragraph in the site a posted above.
"The court found that no black, free or slave, could claim U.S. citizenship, and therefore blacks were unable to petition the court for their freedom."
LA - jeff, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 6:10pm
so its C
LA - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 6:11pm
LA - Yoyo, Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 10:29pm
LA - KidneyBean, Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 9:16am
Um Mrs. Sue getting sassy
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - 1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the Dred Scott case...
- social studies - what was the supreme court's ruling on the dred scott case?
- World History - What is the significance of Dred Scott v. Sandford? My answer: ...
- social studies - what did the supreme court rule in the dred scott case.
- SS7R - HW Qs. Check - TRUE OR FALSE The Dred Scott case concluded the slaves ...
- history - 2. How did the Supreme Court decision in Dred Scott v. Sandford ...
- Social Studies - What Supreme Court decision in effect meant that the ...
- Social Studies - The Surpreme Court ruled that slaves were not citizens of the U...
- social studies - how did the supreme court decision in dred scott v. sandord ...
- US History - What was the effect of the Dred Scott decision? A. Congress could ...