Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:29pm.
What is the mean number of votes for the snow cone flavors?
The range of a set of numbers is 52. The number with the greatest value in the set is 248. What is the number with the least value?
3.THe graph shows the favorite types of music of the students in the school
Hip Hop 48
What is the mean?
4.The number 48 represents in the above graph means
D.all of the above
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:35pm
You seem to have a typo in the snowcone question.
Your other answers are correct.
- Math - PsyDAG, Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:40pm
1. Mean = sum of scores/number of scores
2. 248 - 52 = ?
3. You cannot have a mean. The graph is only a nominal scale.
4. What is the most frequently occurring score called?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A cafeteria has two soda machines. One machine has the following flavors...
- Math - An ice cream stand has nine different flavors. A group of children come ...
- Math help - A cafeteria has two soda machines. Once machine has the following ...
- algebra. help! - A cafeteria has two soda machines. Once machine has the ...
- Algebra - A soda machine has flavors cola, root beer, an lime.Second machine has...
- math - What is findind a five number summary of each ser of numbers 7,7,5,4,1,9,...
- easy math - Troy can order a large or small snow cone. There are 16 flavors and ...
- Math - A bag of hard candy contains 8 cherry candies, 6 grape candies, 7 ...
- Math - Troy can order a large or small snow cone. There are 16 flavors and 2 ...
- stats - An ice cream vendor sells three flavors: chocolate, strawberry, and ...