Posted by Ulises on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 4:38pm.
A square loop (side L) spins with angular frequency ω in field of strength B. It is hooked to a load R.
Write an expression for current I(t) in terms of B,L,R,ω and t (enter omega for ω).
(b) How much work is done by the generator per revolution? Express your answer in terms of B,L,R and ω (enter omega for ω).
(c) To make it twice as hard to turn (twice as much work), what factor would you have to multiply the resistance R?
No one has answered this question yet.
physics - MeSelf, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 3:26am
physics - MeSelf, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 4:04am
the magnetic flux will be:
Φ = A*B cos(w*t)
Then the electromotrix force will be:
-dΦ/dt = A*B*w*sin(w*t) = ε(t)
Since the current is given by
I(t) = ε(t)/R
I(t) = L^2*B*w*sin(w*t)/R
physics - Espartan, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 8:15am
c)the factor is 1/2
physics - sat, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 2:24pm
part b plsssss
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - A circuit contains a self-inductance L in series with a capacitor C ...
- Physics - Write down the electric field and associated magnetic field in vacuum ...
- Physics - Ey=E0sin(kx−ωt), Ez=4E0sin(kx−ωt), the magnetic ...
- Physics - A mass-spring system has b/m = ω0/2, where b is the damping ...
- Physics - The steady-state amplitude of a weakly damped forced oscillator is ...
- Physics Classical Mechanics - A solid disk 1 with radius R1 is spinning freely ...
- Physics (help) - A solid disk 1 with radius R1 is spinning freely about a ...
- Physics - Consider the following RLC series circuit. with V=5 Volts, R=15 Ohms, ...
- Physics - Consider the following RLC circuit with V=3 Volts, R=25 Ohms, C=0.006 ...
- Math - Find and express the results in polar form for the following: z = 2(e^(-j...