Posted by cathy on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 2:25pm.
Jan Nab is the sole owner of Deer Park, a public camping ground near the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Jan has compiled the following financial information as of December 31, 2010.
Revenues during 2010—camping fees $140,000 Market value of equipment $140,000
Revenues during 2010—general store 50,000 Notes payable 60,000
Accounts payable 11,000 Expenses during 2010 150,000
Cash on hand 23,000 Supplies on hand 2,500
Original cost of equipment 105,500
Jan Nab began business on January 1, 2010, with an investment of $20,000.
(a) Determine Jan Nab's net income from Deer Park for 2010.
(b) Complete the balance sheet for Deer Park as of December 31, 2010. (List assets in order of liquidity and liabilities from largest to smallest eg 10, 5, 3, 2.)
Liabilities and Owner's Equity
Total liabilities and owner's equity
- accounting - Anonymous, Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 6:34pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- acc 100 - Jan Nab is the sole owner of Deer Park, a public camping ground near ...
- accounting - Jan Nab is the sole owner of Deer Park, a public camping ground ...
- acc 100 - Metzger Company compiled the following financial information as of ...
- Math - Here is the instruction: Use the data from the table to calculate the ...
- accounting - Analyze and record, in the form of T Accounts, Mr. James' ...
- mayh - Price of corn was 4%/ on Jan 2009 and 7%/ on Jan 2010. By what percentage...
- accounting 101 - Preparing A Journal Entry. I need help telling whether it's ...
- RE: Account - Hi. I never posted my work yet. Sorry. Here is the question then ...
- Accounting - formation about the Maxwell Company's inventory of one item during ...
- Algebra - Jan is a photographer. She earns $42.50 for each picture she sells. It...