May 24, 2016
Post a New Question
math - college algebra
Sunday, April 7, 2013
If the rational function y = r(x) has the vertical asymptote x = 9, then as x
→9+, either y → ____or _____
math - college algebra -
, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 6:13am
+∞ or -∞
extra credit. which one?
Answer This Question
- Given the following rational function, find a. the horizontal ...
- 1.Use completing the square to describe the graph of the ...
- Given the following rational function, find: A. horizontal ...
- Write an equation for rational function with given properties. a...
****college algebra…radical functions****
- Create a rational function such that...
- I think these I know how to do ....just want someone to check..still...
- Given the following rational functions,find:a.)the horizontal ...
- Describe the end behavior of the graph of the polynomial function ...
- The following rational function describes blood concentration...
- Given the following rational function, f(x)=x^2-x-2/ax^2-x-21 ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help