Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 9:36pm.
Please check this.
"Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune--without the words, And never stops at all,
"And sweetest in the gale is heard; And sore must be the storm That could abash the little bird That kept so many warm.
"I've heard it in the chillest land, And on the strangest sea; Yet, never, in extremity, It asked a crumb of me."
What attributes are comparable? Please explain this question..Thank you in advance.
I graduated from the University of Life. All right? I received a degree from the School of Hard Knocks. And our colors were black and blue, baby. I had office hours with the Dean of Bloody Noses. All right? I borrowed my class notes from Professor Knuckle Sandwich and his Teaching Assistant, Ms. Fat Lip Thon Nyun. That’s the kind of school I went to for real, okay? –Will Ferrell, Commencement
Vehicle: Please give me a hint.
Poetry - Writeacher, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 8:46am
See definition 2 here:
And see definition 2 here, too:
I agree with your first two answers, and I agree with your first answer for Will Ferrell's speech. With the definition above, you should be able to figure out the vehicle here pretty easily.
What attributes are comparable?
Is this question only for the first passage? The poem? Or for a comparison of the two passages?
Poetry - Anonymous, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 4:39pm
It is for the first passage.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Help with annotating and finding overall them! Help!!!!! “Hope” is the...
- English - My assignment is to write an exlpication of a peom by emily dickinson...
- english - Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings ...
- Poem - Question 4 of 5 'Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul...
- poetry... - "Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings...
- Check Answers? - Question 1 of 5 The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the ...
- english; poetry - i need a poem to compare with emily dickinson's "Hope is the ...
- english lit - why is the poem "i know why the caged bird sings" is a good poem. ...
- Math - Popeyes the parrot sings five different notes, F,C,D, E-flat and G. Write...
- once again math - Seriously please help me Popeye the parrot sings five ...