Posted by Renee on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 7:24pm.
There are 150 students in 7th grade. After signing up for electives for next year, the counselor posted the following data:
Art - 65 students
Band - 70 students
Theatre - 50 students
Not all students signed up for an elective.
Display this data using Venn Diagrams.
I do not think there is enough information to do anything but draw three intersecting circles.
Am I missing something?
To Reiny - Renee, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 11:33am
I don't believe the teacher's solution:
30 take just art
30 take just theater
45 take just band
15 take all three
15 take none
5 take art and band
5 take art and theater
5 take band and theater
What do you think?
7th grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 10:14pm
Her room is currently 7feet wide by 9 feet long the blueprint will have a scale of 2inches and 3 feet and will show her new room with a length of 8 inches and will be similar to her old room katlen has selected here new carpet witch is 27.50 for 18 square feet
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reiny: Set Theory - School counselor posted the following data after having had ...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- grade 6 honors math - Of 150 sixth graders choosing electives for next year, 50 ...
- Algebra - In a school of 464 students, 89 students are in the band, 215 students...
- Math .-. - All eighth grade students can choose to take one of the following ...
- Math - At one afterschool event, of the students were 8th graders and the rest ...
- honors math 7th grade - its a venn diagram three circles. Here is the question. ...
- 3rd grade - There are 33 students in the band. There are 6 more fifth-grade ...
- 7th grade math - Can you check these? 1. Olivia typed 2 pages in 15 minutes. ...
- Math - average grade - Does anyone know how to calculate average point grade? I ...