Posted by Alice on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 1:45pm.
Simplify the expression (square root)
Math - Reiny, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 2:34pm
Math - Alice, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 2:49pm
Thank you for your answer but I was thinking that the answer will be √9.5/12 then 3√5/12 and I do not know what to do with the denominator "12".
Math - Alice, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 2:52pm
Or could be 3√5/4*3 = 6√5.
Math - Reiny, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 3:12pm
I evaluated it according to the way you typed it.
It seems you are taking it as
which would be √45/√144 = 3√5/12 = √5/4
Can you see why brackets would be essential for that interpretation?
Math - Alice, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 4:13pm
I get it , Thanks for everything
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Check My Work - For Question 1-8 Simplify the Radical Expression...
- math - simplify - square root of 48x^3y^2 Your problem: √48x^3y^2 Try to ...
- Algebra - 1. Simplify the expression: 4√18+5√32 A.45√2 B.32...
- math - simplify square root of 27r^5 Your problem: √27r^5 Try to break ...
- Math(I Don't Get THIS!!) - 15sqrt8x^16/5sqrt2x^4 *I totally need help with this ...
- Algebra - 1.Simplify the radical expression. √5+6√√5 A.5√...
- Math - I need help simplifying radicals. The problem in priticular is the square...
- Math(radicals or square roots) - i need a explanation for this equation: 5 ...
- Algebra 2 Answer Check - Simplify by rationalizing each denominator. 1. 2/√...
- algebra 1 help - simplifying square roots 1) find volume of this prism? v=bwh b...