Posted by kristina on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 6:16pm.
1. Ann Hamilton's "Indigo Blue" is an example of what kind of art?
x Installation Art
2 The events in contemporary Iran give this artist context for films and videos by this artist:
x Shirin Neshat
3. . Donald Judd produced a kind of pure, matter-of-fact art, simplicity, using a single three dimensional form, the open box, and various arrangement of this form, called:
4. Diane Arbus created works that rejected elegance in her art. What form did her art take?
5. German Performance artist Joseph Beuys? art was not only ritualistic but also ___________.
6. Jean-Michel Basquiat is associated with what Post-modern movement?
7. Some of the first art to be called ____________, questioned the Modernist notion of originality.
8 The dominant mode of mid-1960's sculptural abstraction in New York was called:
Answer this Question
social studies - I need help on this problem: Cash crops raised on Southern ...
Math Word Problem - Todd has indigo, yellow, pink, and red flowers in his green ...
chem - indigo C16H10N2O2 (numbers are suppose to b as a subscript) is the common...
chemestry grd 11 - indigo C16H10N2O2 (numbers are suppose to b as a subscript) ...
math - The area of a rectangle of length l and width w is given by the formula A...
English - 1. Ann commanded/ordered that he (should) go there. 2. Ann suggested/...
US History II - For Alexander Hamilton v. Thomas Jefferson was the conflict ...
SS7R - HW Check Q2 (this is a different qs.) - Identify Sugar Act. My Answer: ...
Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
SOCIAL STUDIES - I am study the art culture of Mexico and famout mexican ...