Posted by kristina on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 6:16pm.
1. Ann Hamilton's "Indigo Blue" is an example of what kind of art?
x Installation Art
2 The events in contemporary Iran give this artist context for films and videos by this artist:
x Shirin Neshat
3. . Donald Judd produced a kind of pure, matter-of-fact art, simplicity, using a single three dimensional form, the open box, and various arrangement of this form, called:
4. Diane Arbus created works that rejected elegance in her art. What form did her art take?
5. German Performance artist Joseph Beuys? art was not only ritualistic but also ___________.
6. Jean-Michel Basquiat is associated with what Post-modern movement?
7. Some of the first art to be called ____________, questioned the Modernist notion of originality.
8 The dominant mode of mid-1960's sculptural abstraction in New York was called:
Answer this Question
Art - I have a project and in my instructions it states: * Have a broad area of ...
Art - On the Internet, look up and list two or more definitions of the word "art...
art - What exactly are modern and contemporary art? For school, I have to paint ...
Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
Art - Choose a contemporary painting, sculpture, or piece of found art that ...
art - Search the internet and find one specific example of each of the eight ...
art history - without useing a museum art become a investigative journalist ...
art - On the Internet, look up and list two or more definitions of the word "art...
Art - The painting is The Family of Carlos lV. 1. What is Goya's style of ...
Art/English-citations - How would i shorten the following citation for ...