1. Ann Hamilton's "Indigo Blue" is an example of what kind of art?
x Installation Art
2 The events in contemporary Iran give this artist context for films and videos by this artist:
x Shirin Neshat
3. . Donald Judd produced a kind of pure, matter-of-fact art, simplicity, using a single three dimensional form, the open box, and various arrangement of this form, called:
4. Diane Arbus created works that rejected elegance in her art. What form did her art take?
5. German Performance artist Joseph Beuys? art was not only ritualistic but also ___________.
6. Jean-Michel Basquiat is associated with what Post-modern movement?
7. Some of the first art to be called ____________, questioned the Modernist notion of originality.
8 The dominant mode of mid-1960's sculptural abstraction in New York was called: