Posted by kristina on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 6:16pm.
1. Ann Hamilton's "Indigo Blue" is an example of what kind of art?
x Installation Art
2 The events in contemporary Iran give this artist context for films and videos by this artist:
x Shirin Neshat
3. . Donald Judd produced a kind of pure, matter-of-fact art, simplicity, using a single three dimensional form, the open box, and various arrangement of this form, called:
4. Diane Arbus created works that rejected elegance in her art. What form did her art take?
5. German Performance artist Joseph Beuys? art was not only ritualistic but also ___________.
6. Jean-Michel Basquiat is associated with what Post-modern movement?
7. Some of the first art to be called ____________, questioned the Modernist notion of originality.
8 The dominant mode of mid-1960's sculptural abstraction in New York was called:
Answer this Question
chem - indigo C16H10N2O2 (numbers are suppose to b as a subscript) is the common...
chemestry grd 11 - indigo C16H10N2O2 (numbers are suppose to b as a subscript) ...
Art... Color - Hello, Does anyone know what colors( excluding black and gray) ...
social studies - I need help on this problem: Cash crops raised on Southern ...
science - Why is visible light arranged into colors in order: red, orange, ...
Math Word Problem - Todd has indigo, yellow, pink, and red flowers in his green ...
art - You wish to darken a particular shade of blue, so you try adding layers of...
health information management technology - describe the importance of blue cross...
Art.. Color Combinations - Hello, With the following question I know that #3 can...
math 5 - During an art context at your school, you and a classmate each won blue...