Posted by bre on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 3:49pm.
1.Which of the following statements about the natural resources of the United States is most accurate?
A. The many agricultural resources of the United States have made up for its lack of other resources.<<<<<<<<<
B. U.S. industry and agriculture have prospered because America has many different natural resources.
C. The United States has had to import most of its resources from other nations.
D. Natural resources such as clothing and cars have been a huge boost to the U.S. economy.
2. Canada currently ranks first in the world in which category?
A. Total number of Internet users
B. Percentage of college and university graduates<<<<<<<
C. Literacy rate of adult population
D. Average unemployment among citizens
- World Geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 6:26pm
1 is wrong. 2 is right.
- World Geography - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 11:10am
burt is my friend
- World Geography - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 11:11am
so what number 1
Answer this Question
- social studies - Which of the following statements about the natural resources ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - What makes the United States and Canada leading ...
- United States Government - Which of the following is not one of the elements for...
- geography - How are natural resources distributed throughout the world? (a) Most...
- college - Do some research into why the United States has been so slow to adopt ...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.What natural resource most attracted European traders...
- world geography - What are the United States agricultural imports?
- Sci207 - In the United States, we are fortunate to have an abundant supply of ...
- social studies - How did U.S. participation in World War I impact U.S. foreign ...
- science - The market value in current dollars of all goods and services ...