Posted by bre on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 3:27pm.
1.An area in which a single culture or cultural trait is dominant is called a ____________.
B. cultural landscape <<<<<<<,
D. culture region
2.Cultures often develop along with science and ____________.
A. tools <<<<<<<,
3.All religions have prayers, rituals, and ____________.
B. religious holidays
C. special foods <<<<<<<<
D. one god
- World Geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 5:00pm
Wow! How do you do it? All of your answers are wrong!
- World Geography - Caroline, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 11:12am
For ques. #2 i have (b) is that correct Ms Sue?
- World Geography - Christi, Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 1:22am
Well that's rude Ms. Sue. She's on this website because she needs help.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.Demographers are scientists who study A. weather and ...
- World Geography - In any particular culture, an idea or way of doing things that...
- cultual studies - Analyze and interpret the following quotation: “Worldwide, non...
- celebrating Diversity - Understanding culture is critical for anyone who works ...
- Sociology Multiple choice - Which of the following is(are) true of culture? a. ...
- SCIENTIFIC NOTATION - A lab has two bacteria cultures. Culture A contains 8*10^4...
- World Geography - Cultures often develop along with science and ____________.
- Please Check (Public Speaking) - 1. (TCO4) Cultural identity: A comes from our ...
- English - The epic "Paradise Lost" suggests that the culture that produced it is...
- art - How do landscape paintings convey the values and ideas of Chinese culture...