Posted by Amy on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:05pm.
Mandy interviewed a source who told about how she was illegally treated by the police. Using her information in the speech is an example of:
A. facts and statistics.
D. hypothetical example.
i'm confused between B & C
2. An advantage of using narratives in your speech is that they:
A. explain abstract concepts.
B. calm emotions.
C. create excitement.
D. clarify technical ideas.
is it B
3. When using statistics to support a speech, it is best to do all of the following EXCEPT:
A. use statistics to quantify ideas.
B. use statistics to explain.
C. present statistics with charts or graphs so it is easier for listeners to grasp.
D. use a lot of statistics in a speech to make the speech exciting.
i'm confused between B & D
4. When conducting research for supporting materials, it is imperative to remember:
A. there is one right source for certain information.
B. always to take notes and record.
C. always do a personal interview.
D. use only the most current source of information.
is it B
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:35pm
1. I don't know.
2. I disagree.
4. I agree.
- English - Amy, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:52pm
Answer to question 2 is A
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:54pm
- English - price, Monday, July 8, 2013 at 11:02pm
2. is wrong its not B man
Answer this Question
public speaking - Mandy interviewed a source who told about how she was ...
english - do you think a bias makes a source useless? I don't think bias makes a...
writing - true or false 1) Charts, tables and graphs are effective methods of ...
Police Officer - Can some one please explain tome why Police Officer should not ...
English - I am going to write an article about a semi-famous person. I won't be ...
Language Art (Please Check) - 1.B 2.A 3.B 1.which of the following is an example...
business - you ask for feedback on a proposal and are told,"I don't believe your...
Business Communication - You ask for feedback on a proposal and are told "I don'...
writing - Which of the following statements is not a general rule for using ...
English - When should you use an in-text citation? I think it is C. A. only at ...