Posted by Amy on Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:05pm.
Mandy interviewed a source who told about how she was illegally treated by the police. Using her information in the speech is an example of:
A. facts and statistics.
D. hypothetical example.
i'm confused between B & C
2. An advantage of using narratives in your speech is that they:
A. explain abstract concepts.
B. calm emotions.
C. create excitement.
D. clarify technical ideas.
is it B
3. When using statistics to support a speech, it is best to do all of the following EXCEPT:
A. use statistics to quantify ideas.
B. use statistics to explain.
C. present statistics with charts or graphs so it is easier for listeners to grasp.
D. use a lot of statistics in a speech to make the speech exciting.
i'm confused between B & D
4. When conducting research for supporting materials, it is imperative to remember:
A. there is one right source for certain information.
B. always to take notes and record.
C. always do a personal interview.
D. use only the most current source of information.
is it B
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:35pm
1. I don't know.
2. I disagree.
4. I agree.
- English - Amy, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:52pm
Answer to question 2 is A
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:54pm
- English - price, Monday, July 8, 2013 at 11:02pm
2. is wrong its not B man
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- public speaking - Mandy interviewed a source who told about how she was ...
- ENGLISH - A hypothetical example is: A. A false example B. not real but can ...
- English - A hypothetical example is: A. a false example. B. not real but can ...
- speech - A hypothetical example is: A. a false example. B. not real but can ...
- Police Officer - Can some one please explain tome why Police Officer should not ...
- public speacking - A hypothetical example is: A. a false example. B. not real ...
- English - 1. In conducting a personal interview, setting limits on what will be ...
- english - do you think a bias makes a source useless? I don't think bias makes a...
- Law - Which of the following is an example of third-party policing? A. The ...
- Language Art (Please Check) - 1.B 2.A 3.B 1.which of the following is an example...