March 1, 2017
Post a New Question
Friday, April 5, 2013
Answer This Question
Trigonometry (identities) (last help needed)
- 1. (2cosx-2secx)(3cosx^2+3secx^2...
- √5sec²x-2secx=5 i have to solve this equation on the interval [0, 2...
- Solve for x in terms of y: y = (x^3/4)-(x^2/3)-(x/2)+3cosx
Calculus exam review, PLEASE HELP!!
- for each function, determine the equation ...
- 1)Solve sin2x=3cosx for all values of x. What do I need to do? 2)Solve e(...
- solve for 0=/<x<2pi 6sin^2x + sinx - 1 = 0 Ahh, forgot how to ...
- 3cosx+4sinx=5 what is x is too difficulat form me to solve...
- prove that cosx(tanx+2)(2tanx+1)=2secx+5sinx
- what is the antiderivative of 1/4sinx+3cosx
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help