Posted by Gabby on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 9:56pm.
The word antagonize, often used in sports, means "to provoke hostility." The word contains the root anti-, meaning "against." Which of the following words contains the same root? (1 point)
Reading your poem aloud is especially helpful in (1 point)
correcting any spelling mistakes.
making sure that sound devices are effective.
crafting the final title for the poem.
Are these correct?
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 10:04pm
Yes. Your answers are correct. :-)
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 10:07pm
YAY- first time today (lol)
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Gabby, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 10:07pm
though its not the first time I forgot to type in my name >.>
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 10:09pm
- 7th Grade Language Arts - logan, Monday, March 3, 2014 at 12:52pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. All three poems use sensory details in order to (1 point) celebrate...
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - 1. Which poem compares an athlete's drive to ...
- language arts - 1. The word centuries contains the Latin root cent-, meaning "...
- 7th Grade Language Arts - 4. The Latin word alius means "other." Which of the ...
- language arts check - 4. The Latin word alius means "other." Which of the ...
- Language Art (Please Check) - 1.A 5.The word evacuate comes from the Latin root ...
- Language Arts - The word survivor comes from the Latin root vivere, meaning "to ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: identify the following as a ...
- language arts - In word part break downs the word Comedian contains the word ...
- language arts help please - 1. Which of the following is an example of an ...