Posted by lola on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:03pm.
A ________ biome is a cold, dry area where the sun barely rises during the winter.
a. coniferous forest
b. temperate deciduous forest
this is a 7th grade question and can a science teacher help me out on this please so i can study for a make up test tomorrow
- science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:06pm
I'm sure that's in your book.
However, you could find it in these sites.
- science - lola, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:20pm
ok ill go look and do you know if there are any science teachers on here ms. sue
TO: MS. SUE
- science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:22pm
I'm probably the only one on now who handles middle school science and math.
- science - lola, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:26pm
ok i need to talk to you about something that i really need a lot of help with would be alright i can ask you the question that i need help with
- science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:33pm
Yes. Click Post a New Question and ask.
- science - lola, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:41pm
- science - grace, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 8:10am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - The biome with the fewest seasonal changes is the A. temperate ...
- science - This biome extends across Canada and down the Sierra Nevadas and Rocky...
- science-biome - What is the typical precipitation and tempurature for summer and...
- ecosystems - Hi, can someone help me? What land biome has the lowest humidity? I...
- Science - Which of the following shows the correct order from coldest to hottest...
- biology - Hi, I am doing a summary assignment on the Temperate Deciduous Forest ...
- SCIENCE HELP ASAP - 1 . What is the major difference between ectotherms and ...
- biology - in which biome would the extinction of an animal species have the ...
- Science - Do you guys know of a website where i can find the average temperature...
- Science - What are the dominant plants in the Tundra Taiga: Temperate Deciduous ...