Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 5:22pm.
There are 12 girls in one of the fifth grade classes. The number of girls is two-thirds the number of boys, b. The number of boys can be found using the equation 2/3b=12. How many boys are in the class?
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 5:25pm
b = 12 / (2/3)
b = 12 * (3/2)
b = 36/2
b = 18
math - destiny, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 6:50pm
if i bought a dress that cost 55.00 dollars and the sales tax was 8% exatcly how much will the dress cost?
math - Clarie Martinez, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 7:48pm
what is 11/12 , 1/12 ,1/6 and 5/6 in decimal and percent simplest form?
math gimatry - ximena, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 9:47pm
math - Anonymous, Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 2:50pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - there were 490 altogether in 2 groups. group A consited of only boys and ...
- Math - For every girl taking classes at the martial arts school, there are 3 ...
- Math - If the ratio of girls to boys on the swim team is 2:3, which of these ...
- math - At a sports carnival,the ratio of number of pupils sent by school A,B and...
- Math - There are 12 girls and 9 boys in Mrs. Johnson's classroom. She said that ...
- Math - There are 12 girls and 9 boys in Mrs. Johnson's classroom. She said that...
- Math - Students surveyed boys and girls separately to determine which sport was ...
- Math - Which table correctly fills in the ratio table below? Boys 3 6 ___ 21 ...
- 6th grade math - At a country concert, the ratio of the number of boys to the ...
- math - There are 27 students in Mrs. Reeds class. The number of boys and number ...