Posted by Amy on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 2:34pm.
1. When Elizabeth made a speech presentation demonstrating how to create an effective PowerPoint Presentation, her speech is about:
is it B
2. When speaking about abstract concepts, make them concrete to the audience by:
A. defining, describing, illustrating.
B. using jargon.
C. knowing their level of understanding.
D. none of the above.
is it A
3. Which of the following is NOT true about persuasive speaking compared to informative speaking?
A. Involves more emotional appeal.
B. Asks for commitment from the audience.
C. Impartial point of view.
D. Emotion-evoking language.
is it A
4. Dr. Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech is an example of a(n) __________ speech.
is it B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Public Speaking - Evaluating audience feedback to your speech presentation ...
- English - 1. When a speaker seeks to explain or illustrate a process, she or he ...
- Business - Imagine you are an executive for BP, and you are preparing a ...
- Speech - Hi I am needing help on how to do a power point on a persuasive speech ...
- science - 2. Assignment: Psychological Disorders’ Presentation For this ...
- Psychology 210 - For this assignment, you will create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® ...
- English - I got a speech to do on a English topic called CONFLICT & RESOLUTION. ...
- Presidents - Can someone please find me a powerpoint presentation solely on ...
- HCA 220 - I need help with my assignment for HCA 220 week 8.Its a Physiology ...
- In-class presentation (history) - Hi Look, I'm stuck. I've been trying to get an...