Posted by Amy on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 2:34pm.
1. When Elizabeth made a speech presentation demonstrating how to create an effective PowerPoint Presentation, her speech is about:
is it B
2. When speaking about abstract concepts, make them concrete to the audience by:
A. defining, describing, illustrating.
B. using jargon.
C. knowing their level of understanding.
D. none of the above.
is it A
3. Which of the following is NOT true about persuasive speaking compared to informative speaking?
A. Involves more emotional appeal.
B. Asks for commitment from the audience.
C. Impartial point of view.
D. Emotion-evoking language.
is it A
4. Dr. Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech is an example of a(n) __________ speech.
is it B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. When a speaker seeks to explain or illustrate a process, she or he ...
- public speaking - when speaking about abstract concepts, make them concrete ti ...
- public speaking - when speaking about abstract concepts, make them concrete to ...
- Public Speaking - Evaluating audience feedback to your speech presentation ...
- Principles of Public Speaking - An advantage of using narratives in your speech ...
- Business - Imagine you are an executive for BP, and you are preparing a ...
- English - Mandy interviewed a source who told about how she was illegally ...
- social studies - With respect to dealing with abstract concepts, which statement...
- Speech - Hi I am needing help on how to do a power point on a persuasive speech ...
- science - 2. Assignment: Psychological Disorders’ Presentation For this ...