Posted by Gabby on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 11:18pm.
What type of figurative language is exemplified in the following sentence?
The soup was mumbling and grumbling on the old stove. (1 point)
In writing a poem, sensory details are used to (1 point)
compare two unlike things or concepts.
give human characteristics to inanimate objects.
create vivid images that appeal to the senses.
Which synonym for the word animal is most appropriately used in this sentence?
These little ________ only need our love and care! (1 point)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Lang. Arts - The line “Where water is not thirsty” is an example of which type ...
- Lang. Arts - “[H]er coffee-and-cream neck” is an example of what type of ...
- 5th grade Language Arts - I have a couple of phrases/sentences that need to be ...
- 7th Grade Language Arts - 2. What type of figurative language is used in this ...
- Grammer - “Her coffee-and-cream neck” is an example of what type of figurative ...
- Reading - The line “Where water is not thirsty” is an example of which type of ...
- Literature - 5. The form of figurative language that uses LIKE, AS, THAN, or ...
- ENGLISH MS. SUE - The FALCON OF DEATH was a creature they knew, And the choirs ...
- English 10 help please - The falcon of death was a creature they knew, And the ...
- english/ lit - Which of these are considered figurative language? dialect,...