Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 9:16pm.
1.There are 240 boxes of caramel popcorn on the grocery store shelf. IF 2 out of every 15 boxes contain a secret decoer ring as a prize how many boxes can be expected to contain a secret decoder ring?
2.The ratio of green tiles to purple tiles in the art class is 5 to 8. If there were 72 purple tiles in the design how many green tiles would there be
3.A poll conducted recently by the school cafeteria asked students to name their favorite food. The table below shows the results
Food Number of votes
hot dogs 15
If 500 students were interviewed in a second poll how many would be expected to select tacos as their favorite?
Answer this Question
- Math - 1.There are 240 boxes of caramel popcorn on the grocery store shelf. IF 2...
- MATH - Tara was out selling girl scout cookies. She noticed that the caramel ...
- Grade 3 - A grocery store shelf can hold 4 large boxes of laundry detergent. The...
- math - Camp Oaks gets 32 boxes of orange juice and 56 boxes o apple juice.Each ...
- math - a cereal maker is currently packaging cereal in cylindrical boxes with a ...
- Physics - 7. A stock person at the local grocery store has the job of 1) picking...
- Math (for Damon) - Nathan and Steven stacked boxes on a shelf. Nathan lifted 13 ...
- 3rd grade math - sara wants to know how many boxes of cookies her entire girl ...
- math - Nathan and Steven stacked boxes on a shelf. Nathan lifted 13 boxes and ...
- 7th grade - you have 8 moving boxes that you can use to pack for college. each ...