Posted by kathryn on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 8:37pm.
How would I solve from this point?
- math check my answers - kathryn, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 8:50pm
- math check my answers - PsyDAG, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 10:40pm
1. 2(x+3)^2-6x+5 = 0
(x+3)^2 = x^2 + 6x + 9
2x^2 +12x + 18 - 6x +5 = 0
2x^2 + 6x +17 = 0
Unless you have a typo, I don't agree with your answer.
2. 3x^2 - 6x + 5 = 2x + 2 - 10
3x^2 - 8x + 2 = 0
Remember that, if you subtract/add from one side, you have to do the same thing to the other side of the equation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 2 - SImplify the expressions. 1. x to the seventh times 1/x squared 2. (...
- Intermediate Algebra - Please help with the below. I know the answer I need help...
- math - 3xsquared + 27 = 5 3xsquared -5x = -3xsquared + 6 SOLVE
- Algebra 1 - (3xsquared-8x+1)(-2xsquared+-2) (i wrotee squared because i dont ...
- math - (3xsquared-7x-6)+(2xsquared-4x+1) simplify
- Math - solve for the vertex f(X) = (2x-2)squared -3xsquared +6 plss.. solve this...
- Math - The question is simply and answer in standard form 3x2(that is x squared...
- algebra - y=3(x+5)(x-2) I'm suppose to simplify right? There is no way to solve ...
- geometry - solve for x: 3xsquared+5x=2
- Calculus - find an equation of the tanegent line to the curve 3xsquared + ...