Posted by Gillian on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 6:50pm.
What is the sum of 4/10 and 55/100
- 3rd Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 6:56pm
4/10 = 40/100
40/100 + 55/100 = 95/100 = 19/20
- 3rd Grade Math - gabriella, Monday, April 8, 2013 at 6:35am
- 3rd Grade Math - Anonymous, Friday, May 3, 2013 at 12:52am
what is the sum of 4/10 and 40/100
- 3rd Grade Math - Blake, Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 6:36pm
The answer to thie problem is 84/100
- 3rd Grade Math - iyasia, Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 5:00pm
What is the sum of 4/10 and 40/100?
ANSWER IS 80/100.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade - I am less than 100. The sum of my digits is 4. Half of me is an odd ...
- Math-3rd grade - Round to estimate the sum of all the numbers in 14.
- 3rd grade - complete to show how you can find the sum by making a ten, hundred, ...
- 3rd grade math - when i am rounded to the nearest ten, i am 80. the sum of my ...
- 3rd grade Math - Write afact family with the sum of 17. Explain how you picked ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade - I do I find the sum of a digit?
- 3rd grade - what is the sum 0f 198 and 864?
- 3rd grade - What two numbers have the sum of 16 and the difference of 6?
- find my grade average - -10% of my grade *82 -20% of my grade *100% *100% *100...