Posted by ba on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 4:30pm.
What is 3 fracture each fourth...5 fracture each half...3 fracture each third?
math - Steve, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 4:45pm
no idea what "fracture each" is mathematically.
Do you mean fraction?
As in 3/4 5/2 3/3?
If not, take a look at some posts and see what kind of symbols are used to convey your ideas.
math - airric, Monday, May 4, 2015 at 5:45pm
what a 2 fracture each third?
math - 3-fracture each fourth, Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 4:51pm
don't know what this means
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- gRammar - Proofreading. Proofread the following sentences. Insert punctuation as...
- Grammar - Proofread and insert the proper punctuation. The x-rays revealed: an ...
- help anatomy questions - 10.what is the name of the inner portion of the kidney...
- fracture mechanics - Describe the difference between the fracture behavior of ...
- Science - Okay, is a Internal Fracture a fracture that doen't involve surgery......
- Stats - Studies show that 38% of all women suffer from hip fractures caused by ...
- Anatomy and Physiology - 1. Simple sugars are (1 point) lipids. ...
- math - what is 2 fracture each third?
- math - what does 2-fracture each third mean?!
- math - how to find 2 fracture each third