Posted by Angela on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 3:57pm.
Solve Mentally with conversion to decimals, no calculation of common denominators. Place the following in ascending order(smallest to largest)
- Math - Steve, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 4:00pm
do what was suggested. As decimals, you have
.25 .88 .70 .42 ...
then sort them as desired.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 4:01pm
Can you convert these fractions to decimals?
- Math - Angela, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 4:06pm
How would you solve this problem using mental math (no conversion to decimals, no calculations of common denominators)in ascending order. Explain how you placed each one
- Math - Steve, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 4:12pm
Hmmm. Originally it said to use conversion to decimals. Now you say no conversion and no common denominators. Unless you have a really good feel for relative values of fractions, I don't see any tricks to use to sort such a list.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Place each of the following sets in ascending order. (smallest to largest...
- math - what is the least common denominator? It is the smallest number into ...
- Chem21 - Rank these gases in order of increasing standard molar entropy: Column ...
- Chemistry - Doing some homework, are my answers right? HCN= Polar HCOOH= Polar ...
- math - 5/10+12/16+(15/20-4/16) Well you need to solve in the parentheses first, ...
- math - I never got the fractions, Determine the maximum and minimum values of ...
- **CHEM** - Arrange the following elements in order of decreasing atomic radius: ...
- math - Name: Barbara Dillon Date: July 18 2010 1. Divide 90÷18 =5 Answer is 5 2...
- Math - Place each of the following sets in ascending order. 3/7, -6/7, 1/7, -1/2...
- math - 11. Place the following set of numbers in ascending order. 20, –7, 5, –5...