November 27, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
tan^-1a+tan^-1b+tan^-1c=pi,yhen prove that a+b+c=abc
Answer this Question
- Find the exact value of tan(a-b) sin a = 4/5, -3pi/2<a<-pi...
Trig-Weird Geometry Problem
- Determine all triangles ABC for which tan(A-B)+tan...
Trigonometry desperate help, clueless girl here
- 2. solve cos 2x-3sin x cos 2x...
- For each of the following determine whether or not it is an ...
- Show that if A, B, and C are the angles of an acute triangle...
- 1.Solve tan^2x + tan x – 1 = 0 for the principal value(s) to two ...
Trig - tan 15° using composite argument?
- tan 15° tan (45°-30°) (tan 45° - tan ...
- sec^2xcotx-cotx=tanx (1/cos)^2 times (1/tan)-(1/tan)=tan (1/cos^2) times...
- can anyone tell me if tan-1x= 1 over tan x? No. They are different. ...
- Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.