Posted by anon on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:17pm.
Check my answers, please? I put an asterisk next to which ever ones are my answer. Thanks!
Why do you think the Inuit have retained aspects of their early culture?
*A.because they are used to that lifestyle
B.because such adaptations allow them to survive in their environment
C.because they lack the desire for modern technology
Which of the following is an example of a culture area?
A.you and your neighborhood
*B.you and a group of people living in Africa
C.you and students your age living in the jungle
What does "cultural ecology" mean?
*A.a group of people relating to and living off their environment
B.the study of human culture
C.the establishment of governments in society
- geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:23pm
I disagree with your first two answers. The third one is correct.
- geography - anon, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:26pm
Should it be B and A? I was kind of unsure of 1 because A seemed too obvious.
- geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:30pm
B is the answer for the first one.
I favor C for the second answer. You might have several different cultures within a neighborhood. But the emphasis upon location and similar cultures within it lead me to C.
- geography - anon, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:38pm
Ok thanks for the help :) the answer for the 2 was A, but I do see what you were saying about C. Since everyone is the same age that would allow more cultural similarities, but I guess us being in a jungle would be more about being stranded than actually living in a jungle. I figured 2 wasn't A for the same reason you did.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Socials 1 question - I am doing a brochure on the Inuit. I need a catchy phrase ...
- Human Geography (Religion) - So I have to do a project on the Cultural ...
- INS 205 - Imagine that you immigrated to a foreign county with a culture vastly ...
- Language Arts - Directions: replace the bold faced word with a contraction. 1. ...
- English - 1. Have you ever chatted with a foreigner at a chatroom? 2. Have you ...
- Language Arts - Directions: Circle the correct form of negative to complete each...
- Algebra 1: 8th Grade - Simplify each expression. Write your answers using ...
- spanish don't know which to choose - A simple route to appreciate other ...
- Diversity - Would someone please check my answers to make sure I've chose the ...
- Surveys/Geography - Do you think this is a good survey or should I change the ...