Posted by Gabby on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 12:28pm.
What was the first South American nation to receive independence? (1 point)
Is this correct?
- 7th Grade Language Arts~!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 12:40pm
Why did you post this again? Writeacher gave you a definite answer, along with 3 links to that information. What more do you want????
- 7th Grade Language Arts~!!! - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 12:51pm
*hides behind chair*
srry I umm well... I was just asking i-if this was correct.. srry...
- 7th Grade Language Arts~!!! - Gabby, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 12:59pm
I got 75% It wasn't Argentina or Chile. :(
- 7th Grade Language Arts~!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:10pm
I'm sorry I snapped at you. Writeacher is almost always right.
However, this time I checked it out myself and found that Paraguay earned its independence in 1811, five years before Argentina. Of your four choices, the answer is Paraguay.
- 7th Grade Language Arts~!!! - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 3:15pm
Oh, my goodness ... and I checked several websites!! I'm so sorry, Gabby.
- 7th Grade Language Arts~!!! - Nothing, Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 1:58pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th Grade Language Arts URRGEENT!!!! - What was the first South American nation ...
- geography - are Chile, Argentina, and Brazil the only countries that share a ...
- geography - Through which four South American countries does 20 degrees S line ...
- Please Answer: Geography - Describe the geography of Southern South America and ...
- Geography - Choose the geographic theme represented below. Paraguay is a ...
- spanish - -how and why did people go to ARgentina and Chile? -What traditions, ...
- Geography - Can someone please check my work? 1. Name the South American ...
- Geography - What is the plain that extends through northern Aregentina, Paraguay...
- 7th Grade Social Studies Ms. Sue! - 1. Native Americans who live on Lake ...
- Geography - what are the two longest countries in south America??? I'm not sure ...