Posted by Crow on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 8:59am.
A helium-4 atom falls from a height h into a tank of gaseous helium atoms at 300 K. What is h in meters if the temperature of the helium atoms remains at 300 K after the falling atom enters the tank?
Details and assumptions
The acceleration of gravity is −9.8 m/s2.
As the atom falls it is in vacuum.
The atom starts from rest.
- Physics - Brilliant, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 10:17pm
You are a cheater =)
- Physics - Brilliant, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 11:45am
nice:-) keep sharing.. I can learned also.. This is not cheating, instead for sharing.
- Physics - Anonymous, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 1:29pm
its actually cheating !!
- Physics - lp, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 3:26pm
- Physics - as, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 4:07pm
- Physics - Brilliant, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 12:05am
122 is absolutely wrong.. You fool...
- Physics - Pi, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 1:27am
how about 63.367*10^-28
- Physics - John, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 6:27am
- Physics - Anonymous, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 7:48am
- Physics - 123, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 11:29am
how did u get 94860
- Physics - Crow, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 11:47am
all of that was wrong, i got my answer true
- Physics - anonymous, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 12:19pm
Hey crow what's correct answer ?
- Physics - Pi, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 12:20pm
crow please tell
- Physics - Pi, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 12:28pm
let us switch for the plane question,if possible let us email
- Physics - Crow, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 12:45pm
i've tell in my post
- Physics - Crow, Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 12:46pm
i've told you in my post just check my question page
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - A sealed container of volume 0.10 m3 holds a sample of 3.0 x 10^24 ...
- SCIENCE - What is the chemically combined substance of a hydrogen atom and a ...
- physics - A portable steel tank with a volume 35 liters (0.035m³) holds helium ...
- chemistry - Which statement correctly describes an atom of the element helium? A...
- college - A gas containing both hydrogen molecules (each molecule contains two ...
- ap chem - A mole of helium gas contains 6.02x10^23 helium atoms. How many helium...
- Chemistry/reading - Although Rutherford's model was highly successful, ...
- chemistry - A helium atom weighs 6.65 X 10 to the negative 24 grams. How many ...
- physics - One atom of Deuterium weighs 2.013553AMU. One atom of Helium weighs 4....
- Chemistry - Assume the diameter of a neutral helium atom is 1.40 x 10^(2)pm. ...