Posted by Gabby on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 2:08am.
What was the first South American nation to receive independence? (1 point)
ok this question IDK... however I think it's Chile OR Argentina though to be honest idk I've read the book 17 times (i counted) I looked it up in google (it didn't help at all) so am i correct on thinking it was Argentina or Chile????
- 7th Grade Language Arts URRGEENT!!!! - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 2:12am
i will wait till tomorrow for an answer ok?
- 7th Grade Language Arts URRGEENT!!!! - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 7:17am
Argentina (1816), then Chile (1818)
- 7th Grade Language Arts URRGEENT!!!! - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 7:19am
Argentina - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina
Chile - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile
As with all Wikipedia search results, be sure to check out all the external links and further references at the bottom of each Wikipedia page.
- 7th Grade Language Arts URRGEENT!!!! - Gabby, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 11:54am
Ok so the answer would be Argentina right?
- 7th Grade Language Arts URRGEENT!!!! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 1:07pm
I'm sorry I snapped at you. This time I checked it out and found that Writeacher was wrong. That happens rarely.
Anyway, Paraguay got its independence in 1811, five years before Argentina. So Paraguay was the first independent nation of those four.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th Grade Language Arts~!!! - What was the first South American nation to ...
- geography - are Chile, Argentina, and Brazil the only countries that share a ...
- spanish - -how and why did people go to ARgentina and Chile? -What traditions, ...
- Geography - What are the Latin American countries? I want to make sure I didn't ...
- geography - Through which four South American countries does 20 degrees S line ...
- Geography - What are the capitols of the following countries? 1. Spain 2. Mexico...
- Geography - Choose the geographic theme represented below. Paraguay is a ...
- Geography - Can someone please check my work? 1. Name the South American ...
- spanish..i need help - How and why did people go to Argentina and Chile? please ...
- spanish - How did the Europeans transform life in Argentina and Chile?