Posted by Delilah on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 9:07pm.
Angiosperms have organs such as ______________ and produce seeds. The are described as _________________plants. (1 point)
Of the following, which is NOT a characteristic of vascular plants? (1 point)
limited range in height
Nonvascular plants include _____, which do not have _____. (1 point)
ferns and horsetails; sexual reproduction
horsetails and mosses; transport tissue
liverworts and ferns; sexual reproduction
mosses and liverworts; transport tissue
____ is a chemical compound in the cell walls of plants that help keep the cells shape. (1 point)
Predict the effect on a food chain when a predator is removed. (1 point)
prey populations decrease
prey populations increase
parasite populations decrease
symbiosis among species increases
The major function of leaves is to ____. (1 point)
Which of the following eats consumers? (1 point)
Which of the following is an example of a nonrenewable resource? (1 point)
What do the arrows on a food chain show? (1 point)
the direction of energy flow
which animal eats what
the direction of matter flow
all of the above
Factors that prevent organisms from growing to their full potential are called ______factors. (1 point)
Which of the following would help conserve natural resources? (1 point)
using solar panels
recycling plastic bottles
reducing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
all of the above
The increase of gases in our atmosphere is the cause of _______. (1 point)
an ozone layer hole
decreasing layers of Earth’s atmosphere
1. flowers; vascular
5. ferns and horsetails; sexual reproduction
7. prey populations increase
8. make food
11. the direction of energy flow
13. all of the above
14. an ozone layer hole
**Sorry about all the questions!
- Science ASAP - Lila, Friday, April 12, 2013 at 2:15pm
- Science ASAP - laura, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 5:57pm
All are correct except # 10 and #14 is wrong. 10 is natural gas. Nonrenewable resources are natural gas but renewable resources are the sun, wind and all the stuff the world has cuz how ever much we use it, it never runs out but natural gas does and it take years to make more. and 14 is global warming. HELLOO! A rise is earths average temperature, posibly CAUSED BY AN INCREASE OF GREEN HOUSE GASES, is known as GLOBAL WARMING. I just got this from a book.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science help ASAP please - 1. Angiosperms have organs such as ______________ and...
- Biology - Different types of plants may be angiosperms, vascular seed, vascular...
- Grade 8 SCIENCE!! HELP NEEDED!! - 1)What are the characteristics of vascular ...
- Science ASAP - 2. Ferns have roots, stems, and leaves just like seed plants. Why...
- biology - Are Lilac flowers vascular or non vascular
- science - i need to create a specimen for a diorama using vascular or non-...
- Grade 8 SCIENCE - 1. How is the vascular tissue in the stem different from the ...
- science - please help.....i dont have my txt book with me an i need 2 kno ...
- Science Please Help Me 2 - 2. Ferns are the most abundant of the _____ plants...
- science - which of the following allows a plant's vascular system to work as a ...