Posted by Delilah on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 8:22pm.
Angiosperms have organs such as ______________ and produce seeds. The are described as _________________plants. (1 point)
Of the following, which is NOT a characteristic of vascular plants? (1 point)
limited range in height
Nonvascular plants include _____, which do not have _____. (1 point)
ferns and horsetails; sexual reproduction
horsetails and mosses; transport tissue
liverworts and ferns; sexual reproduction
mosses and liverworts; transport tissue
____ is a chemical compound in the cell walls of plants that help keep the cells shape. (1 point)
Predict the effect on a food chain when a predator is removed. (1 point)
prey populations decrease
prey populations increase
parasite populations decrease
symbiosis among species increases
The major function of leaves is to ____. (1 point)
Which of the following eats consumers? (1 point)
Which of the following is an example of a nonrenewable resource? (1 point)
1. flowers; vascular
5. ferns and horsetails; sexual reproduction
7. prey populations increase
8. make food
- science help ASAP please - xx Zach xx, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 10:24am
Thats correct I just had a test on that.
- science help ASAP please - •Sarah•, Friday, April 12, 2013 at 5:40pm
Very nice, I would like to know which school you go too, please. Oh, by the way, you got them right.
- science help ASAP please - unknown , Monday, April 15, 2013 at 11:35am
omg wow u people are dumb posting answers on the internet !!!!! that is cheating
- science - N/A, Friday, April 26, 2013 at 10:14am
Why Cheat when You Could Do This By Your self If you Are Looking For Answers then Check your Book for That Information. Your book would have most information on this so don't cheat use a book.
- science help ASAP please - kandy, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 3:00pm
idk but i will help you eventually
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Science ASAP - 1. Angiosperms have organs such as ______________ and produce ...
- Biology - Different types of plants may be angiosperms, vascular seed, vascular...
- Grade 8 SCIENCE!! HELP NEEDED!! - 1)What are the characteristics of vascular ...
- Science ASAP - 2. Ferns have roots, stems, and leaves just like seed plants. Why...
- biology - Are Lilac flowers vascular or non vascular
- science - please help.....i dont have my txt book with me an i need 2 kno ...
- science - i need to create a specimen for a diorama using vascular or non-...
- Grade 8 SCIENCE - 1. How is the vascular tissue in the stem different from the ...
- Science Please Help Me 2 - 2. Ferns are the most abundant of the _____ plants...
- SCIENCE - which of the following allows a plant's vascular system to work as a ...