Posted by Kishwa on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 8:20pm.
Can someone please explain how to convert this, sadly I was absent the day we figured out how to do this in class.
(H+1) pH (OH-1) pOH
These are the only answers given, I have to calculate the rest from them.
Ive been looking it up a lot online, with some help but I'm still a little confused.
I don't know if there's an order you have to follow or what.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Chemistry - Kishwa, Monday, April 1, 2013 at 8:26pm
Im not sure how to edit and it didnt line up right, so Im just going to write it out.
I have to figure the following from the one answer.
(H+1) M, pH, (OH-1)M, pOH
H+1 = 2.5x10^-5 = need pH, OH-1 and pOH
pH = 2.5 --> need H+1, OH-1 and pOH
OH-1 = 5.2x10^-2 --> need, H+1, pH and pOH
pOH = 5.2 --> need H+1, pH and OH-1
- Chemistry - Kishwa, Monday, April 1, 2013 at 9:00pm
Disregard. I figured it out on my own.. :)
But, if anyone has a problem like this I found a really nice diagram on how to calculate. Just go to google and search for "pH problem solving diagram"
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, April 1, 2013 at 9:47pm
Sorry I missed you but glad to figured it out.
- Chemistry - Kishwa, Monday, April 1, 2013 at 9:52pm
Thank you for the response, I understand being busy, no need to be sorry. I'm glad I could figure it out with out help. :)
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, April 1, 2013 at 10:05pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - standard form - please could you check the first 2 then explain the ...
- math , steve or damon pls - for questions 15 and 16, multiply. write in ...
- Check answers please Statistics - Suppose that each student in stat. has a 9% ...
- Math; PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS - 1.Which of the following is greater than 4.3x10^...
- math - I am so bad at word problems! Help me find out how to figure this one out...
- Math Help - Suppose that each student in stat. has a 9% chance of missing class...
- Chemistry - H3PO4 Ka1= 7.5x10^-3 Ka2= 6.2x10^-8 Ka3=4.2x10-^13 Explain how you ...
- Chemistry - In an experiment, 0.0300 moles each of SO3(g), S02(g), and O2(g) ...
- chemistry - 1. (3.0x10^4) divided by (6.2x10^1) = 5x10^2? 2. (4.7x10^-3) divided...
- chemistry - Sometimes the basicity of a solution is reported using pOH (pOH = -...