Posted by Anon on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 5:44pm.
3a + 5b = 70
6a + 9b = 135
- Algebra 8th grade - Henry, Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 3:08pm
Multiply both sides of the 1st Eq by -6.
Multiply both sides of the 2nd Eq by 3.
Then add the Eqs.
-18a - 30b = -420
+18a + 27b = 405
-3b = -15
b = 5.
in the 1st Eq, replace b by 5:
3a + 5*5 = 70
3a = 70-25 = 45
a = 15
- Algebra 8th grade - han, Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 6:01am
- Algebra 8th grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 6:03pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade math - please help! x y 1 135 2 220 3 305 what is the expression/...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...
- Algebra help Will only take a minute - 5 • 3ⁿ a.15,30,45,60 b.5,15,45,135 ...
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- 8th grade - im in advanced math so i do 8th grade math and i dont understand how...
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...
- algebra - 8th Grade Algebra (AP) f(x)=-3x Model the rule with a table of values ...
- Algebra 8th grade - (y2-3y)
- 8th Grade Algebra - 3m - 10 = 2(4m -5)
- Algebra. - I'm in 8th grade, im in algebra, and this is my question: x=a+b+c...