Posted by Anonymous on Friday, March 29, 2013 at 10:45pm.
Where is the District of Columbia located? (2 points)
in North Carolina
between the states of Maryland and Virginia
in the West
What factor contributed to Chicago's rise as a steel-making and manufacturing center in the late 1800s? (2 points)
Railroads were built.
The population increased.
Corporate farms declined.
Mixed-crop farms increased.
How did the California Gold Rush affect the region? (2 points)
Few towns developed.
The population quickly increased.
People quickly returned to the East.
People did not develop the area's natural resources.
Which statement best describes the government of Canada? (2 points)
The monarch of Britain has total control over Canada.
The Canadian parliament is ruled by the United States.
Canada has complete power over its own government.
The prime minister is the monarch of Canada.
What happened after Canada advertised free land in European newspapers in the late 1800s and early 1900s? (2 points)
People left Canada for Europe.
Canadians moved from the farms to the cities.
Why did the way of life of many indigenous people in the Plains region of North America end in the late 1870s? (2 points)
European descendants built factories on their land.
European descendants began moving from Canada back to their homelands.
European descendants began schools to educate them.
European descendants began killing off the buffalo herds.
In 1858, what event significantly changed life on Vancouver Island? (2 points)
the establisment of small trading villages
the discovery of a trade route to the Pacific Ocean
the discovery of gold along the Fraser River
the arrival of Russian explorers
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 10:49pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Anonymous, Friday, April 5, 2013 at 5:26pm
Sorry about that.
- 7th Grade Social Studies - jay, Friday, March 28, 2014 at 10:54am
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Hamster, Friday, March 28, 2014 at 12:53pm
Sorry about that^ but the REAL! answers are..
11.) Between the States of Maryland and Virginia
12.) Rail roads were built
13.) the population quickly increase
14.)Canada had complete power over its own government.
16.)European descendants began killing off the buffalo herds.
17.) the discovery of a trade route to the Pacific Ocean.
Hope i helped i am also doing the test right now ^~^
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Churro, Friday, March 13, 2015 at 12:38pm
I got these answers from learning from my mistakes. 100% Real!!!
17: (NOT B) C
- 7th Grade Social Studies - smile , Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 3:46pm
17 is the discovery of gold along the Fraser river i just did the test and b was the wrong answer that was the only one i got wrong
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Mr.Retosky, Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:25pm
I must say that neither of your answers are completely correct. Check again.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S. History - Which three colonies were founded in an attempt to escape ...
- ss need help - 1. Which four states seceded from the Union after Fort Sumter? (1...
- HELP History HELP - Were the 15 slave states of the 1860s:Texas, Missouri, ...
- Geography Report (Ms. Sue) - I know you told me to not post a rough draft, but I...
- 7th grade social studies - Could you tell me if I am right in saying that the ...
- US History - Need to get these checked-- 3. Which of the following was a ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What sea is found directly south...
- My last three questions. please. - opposition to the constitution came from ...
- US HISTORY - what were the religion(s) of the colonies named new hampshire, ...
- us history - what crop(s) did the colonies new hampshire, rhode island ...