Posted by Anonymous on Friday, March 29, 2013 at 8:54pm.
Read these two short sentences:
There was a blizzard. Nearly 20,000 homes in the metro area lost power.
Choose the correct subordinating conjunction to combine them into this sentence:
____ the blizzard, nearly 20,000 homes in the metro area lost power.
In a research report, parenthetical citations _______________. (1 point)
usually appear at the end of the report
are used for quotations only
should be included every time you cite a source
contain the author's name and title of the sources
Which of the following is not part of drafting the body of a research report? (1 point)
refining the thesis statement
following the outline's structure
using transitions to link ideas
paraphrasing information from sources
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 8:56pm
Are there right???
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 8:58pm
Are these right I mean?
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Writeacher, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 9:04pm
I agree with all your answers.
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 9:33pm
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Writeacher, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 10:17pm
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 10:38am
Its c c A
Answer this Question
Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
language arts - Has anyone read the book Missing by Catherine Macphail? I need ...
Language Arts - How do u find a folktale online to read for free and it's really...
Language arts 7th grade - how would you write a 2:2 Jane Schaeffer paragraph?
education - How can the state standardseffect your planning and instruction for ...
English expression - 1. Paying attention to punctation marks, write the ...
Language Arts - We have state testing this week [CRCT] and I'm reviewing for the...
7th grade language arts - What are some introduction techniques for writing a ...
language arts - I have to put together and present a strategy that is effective ...
5th grade language arts - could someone give me some examples of entertaining ...