Posted by Anonymous on Friday, March 29, 2013 at 8:54pm.
Read these two short sentences:
There was a blizzard. Nearly 20,000 homes in the metro area lost power.
Choose the correct subordinating conjunction to combine them into this sentence:
____ the blizzard, nearly 20,000 homes in the metro area lost power.
In a research report, parenthetical citations _______________. (1 point)
usually appear at the end of the report
are used for quotations only
should be included every time you cite a source
contain the author's name and title of the sources
Which of the following is not part of drafting the body of a research report? (1 point)
refining the thesis statement
following the outline's structure
using transitions to link ideas
paraphrasing information from sources
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 8:56pm
Are there right???
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 8:58pm
Are these right I mean?
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Writeacher, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 9:04pm
I agree with all your answers.
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 9:33pm
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Writeacher, Friday, March 29, 2013 at 10:17pm
- 7th Grade Language Arts - Anonymous, Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 10:38am
Its c c A
Answer this Question
- language arts Ms. Sue please - 1. Read these two short sentences: There was a ...
- English - All of the following statements about simple sentences are true except...
- English/11th grade - I have a few questions on my English homework. The ...
- English - Identify the type of conjunction in the following sentence. We'll be ...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...
- 7th grade language arts - Choose the demonstrative pronoun is the following ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- 9th grade English - I'm having a hard time understanding the difference among a...
- english/III - Analyze the sentence to select the adverb clause, subordinating ...
- Language Arts - Select the answer choice in which the two short sentences are ...