Posted by Amy on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 4:30pm.
Public speaking has been formally studied since:
A. the 5th century.
B. the 20th century.
D. communication courses were offered at universities.
is it B
2. Early study of public speaking was known as:
A. public communication.
C. public relations.
D. communication study.
i'm confused between A n B
Public speaking - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 4:49pm
1 is wrong.
Which answer do you choose for 2?
Public speaking - Amy, Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 4:55pm
for 2 i'd say A
and for question 1 I'd say C
Public speaking - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 5:15pm
Please go back and read your book carefully.
Public speaking - gil, Friday, January 17, 2014 at 1:23pm
for number one i say D
Public speaking - JB, Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 11:07am
no 2 is B
Public speaking - deb, Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 9:39am
#1 is A and #2 is B
Public speaking - Deng Kur, Monday, October 6, 2014 at 2:50pm
Public speaking - Deng Kur, Monday, October 6, 2014 at 2:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- public speaking - public speaking has been formally studied since
- public speaking - Early study of public speaking was known as: A. public ...
- Public Speaking - Contemporary communication studies now refer to public ...
- speech - Even when speaking, one must cross one's T's and dot one's i's. What ...
- English - 1. Do you have any experience in public speaking? 2. Do you have any ...
- Public speaking - Early theories of communication viewed public speaking as: A. ...
- college/Public Speaking - What might be some modern examples of speech styles ...
- Speech - Contemporary communication studies now refer to public speaking as a ...
- Public Speaking - For communication to take place, there has to be: A. ...
- Public Speaking - Which of the following is NOT your audience? a.Receivers of ...