Posted by Mo on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 11:19am.
the sum of 5 consecutive whole numbers is 2005. what is the sum of all the digits of these 5 numbers
Math - saiko, Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 11:23am
so you have,
Math - Damon, Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 11:25am
n-4 + n-2 + n + n+2 + n+4 = 2005
5 n = 2005
n = 401
so the list
2*3 + 3*4 + 2*9 + 25
Sorry - Damon, Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 11:26am
I misread it, thought it said ODD numbers
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Mathematics - What are consecutive numbers? -The sum of TWO consecutive whole ...
- maths - can you replace the stars with figures **** x 3 ______ ***** the whole ...
- math URGENT!!!! - i have a list of 5 different numbers. the sum of 2 of the ...
- Math - Nine consecutive odd whole numbers sum to 243. Find the sum if the first ...
- MATH - The sum of three whole numbers is 193. The smaller two are consecutive ...
- Math - The sum of the squares of three consecutive whole numbers is 77. Form a ...
- math - the sum of five consecutive numbers is 28 more than the sum of the third ...
- Math - Out of the numbers divisible by 3, we picked 4 consecutive numbers. To ...
- math - Make the largest and smallest numbers you can find using the digits: 4,1,...
- math - Consider all three-digit numbers that are greater than the sum of the ...