Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 3:07pm.
*Please explain on how to do each of these!
1. Let (x) be defined for all positive integer values of x as the product of all even factors of 4x. For example, (3)=12x6x4x2=576. What is the value of (5)? Someone says that it is f(5)= 20x10x2x4=1600 I DO NOT GET HOW THEY ARRIVED THAT ANSWER!
2. 2.3 ^5 log(is raised at the same level as 5 meaning not above 5) base 2.3 ^1
The answer is 1 but I do not get how?
3. If p and q are two different prime numbers greater than 2, and n=pq, how many positive factors, including 1 and n, does n have?
Do not get how the answer is 4!!!!????
4. How do you put this in a TI-83 graphing calc?
A= 9 -3 1
1 1 1
16 4 1
Matrix A is 3x3
Matrix X is a 3x1
Matrix B is 3x1
• Find AX=B
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 2 - Let (x) be defined for all positive integer values of x as the ...
- Algebra 2 .. - Please explain on how to do each of these! *Let (x) be defined ...
- Algebra 2..... - *Please explain on how to do each of these! 1. Let (x) be ...
- Math - x^2+x-k find all positive values for k, if it can be factored Allowed ...
- MATH,HELP - Can someone show me how to even do this problem. Find all positive ...
- Please check my Calculus - f(x)=x^n , where n is a positive integer greater or ...
- mathematics - 1. If $ is defined for all positive numbers x and y by x$y = 3x + ...
- Calculus - f(x)=x^n , where n is a positive integer greater or equal to 2. The ...
- algebra - Find all positive values for k for which each of the following can be ...
- discrete math - Prove by contradiction that for any even integer a and any odd ...