Posted by Jack on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 1:47pm.
Which of the following is NOT an example of persuasive writing?
a position paper from an elected official
a college admissions essay
a movie review
*a summary of a textbook reading assessment
Identify the following as a fact or an opinion: “Video games are too violent for anyone under 17.”
Not sure on this one.
Which of the following is a hasty generalization?
*Playing football gives you concussions.
Some video game players don’t get enough exercise.
Many breeds of dog are gentle and loyal.
Often, the team with the best defense wins championships.
Choose the term that is capitalized correctly in the following pair.
Identify the statement that is a fact.
Buying a home is a very stressful experience.
*Ben Bernanke became chairman of the Federal Reserve in 2006.
Taxpayers should expect an interest rate hike in the very near future.
You should always use a real estate agent in purchasing a property.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing - Which of the followinh is Not an example of persuasive writing? a ...
- essay - I am writing an essay on a courageous United States elected official and...
- eng02 - Assignment: Incorporating Statistics, Graphs, and Illustrations ...
- 8th grade Language Arts - I am writing a persuasive essay and I need some tips ...
- writing (persuasive essay) - Hi. I'm in 10th grade and our teacher assigned us a...
- psychology - One common mistake made in a persuasive paper is taking one side to...
- LA - What is the appositive in this sentence? The president, an elected official...
- comm 156 - Read pp. 290–291 in Ch. 18. Those pages provide an overview of ...
- English - Which of the following topics is the clearest example of the ...
- Heeeeeeeelp - Read the following instructions in order to complete this ...