Posted by Ciara on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 12:22am.
In "Creation," the poet says that god is like:
A: a living man
B: the darkness and the light
C: a mother bending over her child
D: some creature made of clay
Answer : A
In the Odyssey, the cyclops is compared to a shaggy mountain to emphasize his:
A: comical appearance and strange behavior
B: inability to move and his one eye
C: threatening voice and comical appearance
D: rough appearance and large size
Answer D ?
Odysseus's behavior during his encounter with the cyclops show that odysseus is :
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 8:18am
I agree with your 2nd and 3rd answers. I have no idea about the 1st one, though.
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 11:13am
I disagree with your first answer.
Pay particular attention to the last few lines.
- English - Ciara, Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 5:33pm
Thank you .. And the first answer is B right ?
Answer this Question
- English - Thank you very much for your help. Here are the last sentences of the ...
- English English plz - please check my work. "Paradise lost" is a very ...
- English Help - Please check grammatical errors. "Paradise lost" is a very ...
- english-poem - Need some help! i understand mostly this poem but can someone ...
- ENGLISH - Which one of the following sentence represents an example of an ...
- English - Thank you very much for your corrections. Here are some more sentences...
- English - Is it a mistake to write "Nature ceased to be consideres "as" a real ...
- English (Critique my essay!) - This my reading response paper! Critiquing is ...
- English 102 - Can some one read this and give some feedback please! ...
- English - What advice do you think the poet would give to the grieving Margaret ...