Posted by Ciara on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 12:15am.
From reading "Birches," we can conclude that the speaker is a(n):
B: Birch tree
C: old man
D: girl on her hands and knees
Answer : A ?
"Song" makes extensive use of :
"The creation" can be classified as a(n)____poem
Answer C ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 1)From reading "Birches," we can conclude that the speaker is a(n): a...
- English! - The tone of "A smile" is ? A: Hopeful B: Cheerful. C: tense D: light ...
- English - The tone of "A smile" is ? A: Hopeful B: Cheerful. C: tense D: light ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 8:19pm. 1. There is a ...
- English - 1. There is a girl who is reading a book with legs crossed on the sofa...
- english - the speaker in birches compares the boy's climbing to
- English - The speaker in "Birches" compares the boy's climbing to a. girls dying...
- English - Which of the following lines from "Birches" uses metaphor to create a ...
- English - 1. If you want to rebutt the speaker's claim, raise your hands. 2. If ...
- english - in robert frosts poem birches the lines you many see their trunks ...