Posted by Jeconiah on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 11:45pm.
Slove for x: ln (x^2 -6x -16) = 5
Answer this Question
- maths - how can i slove 5x-2(x-5)=15
- maths - slove the equestionx+√x=6/25
- math - (1/2)X - (1/2)Y = 4 1. Slove for X 2. Slove for Y not just an answer ...
- maths - how do i slove this equation?? x ^2 – x = 0 First you can factor it. x(x...
- Maths - Pipe A takes twice the time to fill up the pool as pipe B does.The pool ...
- math - slove for ^x x^2-3x-18=0
- Algebra 1 - slove (8w+2)(w+5)
- math - how to slove (2y+5)(y-3)
- algebra - how do you slove this 4x-3y=-2 ?
- algebra - slove for c. v-c=e.