December 5, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
can someone tell me what would 0.0625 be as a fraction?
, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 9:42pm
0.0625 = 625/10,000 = 25/400 = 5/80 = 1/16
Answer This Question
- Evaluate 2/(1+J4)^2 I got as far as: (1+j4)^2=(1+j4)(1+j4)=1+j4+j4+j4^2=1...
- wat is -1.0625 as a fraction
- to convert from ounces to pounds, you can multiply the nymber of ...
- Can someone tell me 5 reasons why you know a fraction can not be ...
- This problem on my homework is asking me to write each fraction ...
Calculus Infinite Geometric Series
- So this is what Im basically doing, I got ...
- can someone please tell me how to solve problems like this>>>>...
- Will someone please show me how to do this problem. I have to write this ...
Financial Math Help? (Determine compound period)?
- Future value of a $200 ...
grade 7 math
- I really need someone to explain how to change a decimal to a ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help