Posted by SpiersTheAmazingHd on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:25pm.
7. Which of the following changes gives no evidence that a chemical reaction has taken place?
A cube of solid forms a puddle of liquid.
A certain liquid is added to a solid, and bubbles of gas form.
Two liquids are mixed, and a precipitate forms.
Heating a blue solid turns the solid white.
9. Which of the following represents a compound?
- Science - SpiersTheAmazingHd, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:27pm
- Science Ms. Sue - SpiersTheAmazingHd, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:34pm
do you know science?
- Science - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:38pm
- Science - SpiersTheAmazingHd, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:39pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - As the temperature of a gaseous substance is decreased at constant ...
- Science - What occurs when a substance melts? 1) It changes from solid to liquid...
- science - 1. The ability of an apple to change color when exposed to air is a ...
- chemistry - Kc = [Na+][Cl-]/[NaCl(s)] The above equation contains the ...
- Chemistry - What is true for water? A) In a phase diagram the solid-liquid ...
- science - when a liquid wax is turned into a solid is it a chemical reaction?
- Science - In a(n) ___, the particles form a regular, repeating pattern. ...
- Chemistry - Can you show me the process that you need to take to balance this ...
- science - 5.00 lb of mercury is spilled onto a counter and forms a circular ...
- Chemistry - Where two liquid substances are mixed together and a solid forms by ...