Posted by SpiersTheAmazingHd on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:25pm.
7. Which of the following changes gives no evidence that a chemical reaction has taken place?
A cube of solid forms a puddle of liquid.
A certain liquid is added to a solid, and bubbles of gas form.
Two liquids are mixed, and a precipitate forms.
Heating a blue solid turns the solid white.
9. Which of the following represents a compound?
Science - SpiersTheAmazingHd, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:27pm
Science Ms. Sue - SpiersTheAmazingHd, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:34pm
do you know science?
Science - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:38pm
Science - SpiersTheAmazingHd, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 5:39pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Some Chemistry Questions - I got three questions. If you were making a tool used...
- chemistry - As the temperature of a gaseous substance is decreased at constant ...
- Chemistry - A cube of solid reactant with sides of 1.00 cm² is submerged in a ...
- Chemistry - What changes of state are involved in this use of ethyl chloride? ...
- science - 1. The ability of an apple to change color when exposed to air is a ...
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY - NAME THE PROCESSES OR TECHNIQUES IN THE FOLLOWING. 1....
- Physical Science - 1. which of the following should be classified as a ...
- 7th grade Science - 1. The atmosphere of Earth is an example of a ______solution...
- help on a question - I needed help on a physical science question. When the ...
- physics - This graph in the figure (Figure 1) shows how the temperature of an ...