Posted by Amy on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 3:22pm.
1. Research skills are fundamental to:
A. academic writing.
B. all types of writing.
C. education, literature, business, and other industries.
is it B
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 3:25pm
I prefer C. Check your book.
English - Nikita, Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 10:45pm
This question is based on the following poem:
Seasons are celebrations.
A year's a Ferris wheel.
Both honor our world's habit
of spinning 'round a star.
7. Which one of the following sentences best expresses the main idea of this poem?
A. The world has a habit of spinning around.
B. Season are celebrations, while a year on Earth is a habit.
C. Seasons and Ferris wheels are like Earth's journey around the sun.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - research skills are fundamental to a. academic writing b. all types of...
- English - What do you believe differentiates academic writing from other types ...
- writing skills - 14. Once you acquire these two basic skills, you'll be able to ...
- English - How does business writing differ from academic writing? What qualities...
- English - I need help with these problems 1. Academic writing is defined by ...
- english 2 - revised please - Which part of the writing process was easiest for ...
- Native American Literature - What were some of the types of writing and genres ...
- Early childhood - School-age children generally develop writing skills in which ...
- English - In addition to the Center for Writing Excellence, what other writing ...
- writting skills - Once you acquire these two basic skills, you'll be able to ...